IBA’s Peer Support Chapters offer hope.
Improve your wellbeing with others who share common experiences.
Peer Support Chapter Format
- Peer support chapters are led by and for caregivers, and adults impacted by PANS/PANDAS in regions across Canada.
- Group sizes vary from chapter to chapter.
- Chapters may have guest speakers on topics ranging from parenting to self care and more.
- Chapters meet 3-4 times a year, and sometimes more often depending on the interests of the leader and group.
- We meet at comfortable public spaces (e.g. coffee shops, community spaces, or at the local child and youth mental health agency).
- Joining an IBA peer support chapter is free and there is no commitment required.
* Click HERE if you’re interested in becoming a chapter lead!
If a chapter group does not exist in your area, you are welcome to join another group (if they offer on-line) until one forms in your community.