Hope Companions Peer Support Groups
- IBA’s informal peer support groups are led by (and for) young adults (ages 18-29), caregivers, family members and friends affected by PANS PANDAS.
- Groups offer emotional, social, and informational support & connection with those who share similar lived experience.
- Support meetings are currently offered online throughout Canada. We hope to offer in-person meet-ups in the future. These meet-ups will be held at comfortable public spaces (e.g. coffee shops, community spaces, or at a local child and youth mental health agency).
- These are accepting and supportive groups providing encouragement, empowerment and hope within a safe environment.
- Groups may have guest speakers on topics ranging from parenting, trauma, self care… and more.
- Group meet-ups are 3-5 times a year, and sometimes more often depending on the interests of the leader and group, with group sizes varying.
- Joining an IBA’s peer support group is free and there is no commitment required.
You’re not alone.
Join a Peer Support Group
On-line peer support groups throughout Canada for young adults, caregivers, family members and friends affected by PANS PANDAS.
Please RSVP below.
Interested in starting a Hope Companions Peer Support Group in your community?
Enter some basic information into the sign-up form HERE, and
Nancy (National Peer Support Lead) will be in touch with you ASAP.